Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A...is for Apple!

Last Saturday, (Oct. 10th) we got up bright and early (like every other day) and headed to Rhode Island!!!

Mommy was looking forward to this day for quite some time! She was getting together with her college roommates!



After heading to the RISD arts fair, we went apple picking!!! As we were making our way back to the the hundreds of apple/peach trees, we just had to spot at the pumpkin patch! These pumpkins were my absolute favorite! I had so much fun walking around them! So much so, I didn't want to leave!





Turns out, I wasn't the only one who had fun with them!





Mommy and Daddy were finally able to convince me there was more fun to be had with the apples! And they were right!



Daddy picked a peach, special just for me!



Both, the apples and peaches were so yummy!



Once our bellies were full, we decided to take some pictures in front of the pretty fall leaves!







Then it was off to pick some more apples! We were in search of the Golden Crisp ones...and we finally found them!!!



Nobody is really sure what it was about this specific apple, but I was so excited to be holding it! I kept inhaling with excitement! I could hardly breath!



We had such a great time with everyone! Mommy and Daddy fell in love with Aunt Andrea's very first home! It had such a warm feeling about it! The only problem with it...it's not closer to them :(



It's no wonder Mommy was looking forward to this day for so long! We had such a great time with everyone! Thanks ladies! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Artfulife said...

Looks like so much fun. It's so awesome you guys are all still so close.