This past weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to get my 6 month pictures taken! It was my very first time getting them done professionally - Mommy and Daddy tell me I did a great job!
They lady was very nice! She kept making me laugh so much by waving a huge sheet that caused wind to blow on me! I loved it! However, it wasn't nearly as fun as when Mommy takes pictures of me!!!! (Mommy told me to say that!)

They lady was very nice! She kept making me laugh so much by waving a huge sheet that caused wind to blow on me! I loved it! However, it wasn't nearly as fun as when Mommy takes pictures of me!!!! (Mommy told me to say that!)


2 comments:
Sooo cute! Where did you get them done. We need a new place.
These are the photos that first made Taryn say Eric's name! She loves them! Glad he was so good for the pics!
Post a Comment