Wow! Today I am 6 months old!!! 6 months!!! Mommy and Daddy feel it was just yesterday that they were bringing me home from the hospital! *sigh*
Today they thought it would be fun to reenact a picture they took of me when I was going home from the hospital. So they took out my pants (obviously they were VERY new at being parents being they brought pants that were the length of my entire body) and put my onesie back on me.
THEN

NOW

Hmmm...I've seem to have lost some color over the past 6 months! hehehe!!!
Mommy and Daddy find it pretty amazing how quickly I pick up new tricks. Just the other day they realized it wasn't really necessary to help me sit up anymore! I was doing all the work myself!!! Here's a video of me in action. It was taken a couple days ago, Mommy and Daddy tell me I've already gotten much better!!!
I still love to play!!! I love when Mommy and Daddy pretend to walk away and quickly turn around and jump at me! I also love when they wave a pillow to make a breeze blow at me!!! That's what Daddy is doing in this video! (I leave you a little treat at the end! My little move is one of Mommy's favorite things I do!)
I now sleep on both of my sides. Until a few days ago, I'd only sleep on my right side (or back). However, Mommy and Daddy have noticed I've been on my left a few times.
They've also noticed I've put my pacifier back in my mouth lately. For a while I've been able to put every part, but the right one, in my mouth. But a few times now I've put it in the right way!!!
I still love my oatmeal. However, that's about all I love. Mommy and Daddy have tired to give me carrots (thumbs down), bananas (thumbs down), and sweet potatoes (thumbs down). The only way I'll eat those, is if I have a sip of my bottle in between bites, or a bite of oatmeal in between bites. (Mommy once tired putting the bananas in my oatmeal, but I was WAY too smart for that!!!) Tomorrow morning I am going to try peaches. I'll let you know how that goes!
Eric, we're not sure how much you weigh this month (your Dr. appointment is in a week), but I can sure tell you that Daddy and I love every ounce of you!!!
Today they thought it would be fun to reenact a picture they took of me when I was going home from the hospital. So they took out my pants (obviously they were VERY new at being parents being they brought pants that were the length of my entire body) and put my onesie back on me.
THEN

NOW

Hmmm...I've seem to have lost some color over the past 6 months! hehehe!!!
Mommy and Daddy find it pretty amazing how quickly I pick up new tricks. Just the other day they realized it wasn't really necessary to help me sit up anymore! I was doing all the work myself!!! Here's a video of me in action. It was taken a couple days ago, Mommy and Daddy tell me I've already gotten much better!!!
I still love to play!!! I love when Mommy and Daddy pretend to walk away and quickly turn around and jump at me! I also love when they wave a pillow to make a breeze blow at me!!! That's what Daddy is doing in this video! (I leave you a little treat at the end! My little move is one of Mommy's favorite things I do!)
I now sleep on both of my sides. Until a few days ago, I'd only sleep on my right side (or back). However, Mommy and Daddy have noticed I've been on my left a few times.
They've also noticed I've put my pacifier back in my mouth lately. For a while I've been able to put every part, but the right one, in my mouth. But a few times now I've put it in the right way!!!
I still love my oatmeal. However, that's about all I love. Mommy and Daddy have tired to give me carrots (thumbs down), bananas (thumbs down), and sweet potatoes (thumbs down). The only way I'll eat those, is if I have a sip of my bottle in between bites, or a bite of oatmeal in between bites. (Mommy once tired putting the bananas in my oatmeal, but I was WAY too smart for that!!!) Tomorrow morning I am going to try peaches. I'll let you know how that goes!
Eric, we're not sure how much you weigh this month (your Dr. appointment is in a week), but I can sure tell you that Daddy and I love every ounce of you!!!
4 comments:
Those pants are so tiny now. That's crazy. It was so great to see you guys last weekend.
So did ya like peaches?!?!?!
Hi Nikki!!!
My Mommy wants me to tell you that peaches were sooooooo..... hehehe! She is going to take a video of me eating them...that way you can tell for yourself if I liked them ...or hated them!!! hehehehe!!!
I miss you!!!
love
Eric
Tell Mommy that Nikki is on pins an needles.
I miss you too!!!! *squeeeeeze*
Love
Nikki
Post a Comment