Saturday, January 24, 2009

Zzzzzzz...



It's official! I sleep through the night!...sort of!

Last weekend (Jan. 16th) Mommy was in one of her best friends weddings! (post will come shortly) Friday night Mommy and I spent the night in a hotel with her two other best friends. (Daddy was at work and couldn't come until Saturday) All night Mommy and her friends were joking that they were going to quickly learn what it was like to have a baby...well I showed them! I slept from 11:59 to 6:07!!! Mommy on the other hand got no sleep for fear of rolling over on top of me since it was our first time sharing a bed...and it was only a double!!!

Mommy had a feeling that was only a one time occurrence since 4 hrs. was the longest I have ever gone...and she was right. However, this week I've slept 6 hours every night!!! Mommy still gets up to feed me since I start to sleep between 8 and 10, but, like I always have, I go right back to sleep afterwards!

Here's to sleeping!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show off! Also, you are more than welcome to borrow my Graco Travel Crib if you ever want. It is just a smaller version of the regular Pack and Play.

Reagan said...

That is great Jen! It totally sounds like he's developing super good sleep habits. He'll be doing that every night in no time!