Sunday, August 8, 2010

8 1/2 Month!!!



Sara is just 6 weeks (possibly earlier) away from making her way into the world...and we couldn't be more excited!!!

We're not quite sure what her arrival is going to be like...she is breech at the moment. However, as much as we'd like her to turn, her movements are great and she is a whopping 5 lbs 5 oz right now...so we couldn't be happier!

One thing we do know about little Sara, is she is VERY camera shy! I've been going to the Dr. every two weeks (every week starting now) and we've only had a few pictures of her. She has had her hands in front of her face each and every time! Don't worry, as Eric will be able to tell you, Mommy will break you of that in no time Sara!

Work days: My work days have been a blessing, yet, not so much a blessing all at the same time. Blessing in the fact that it's getting harder for me to take care of/play with Eric the way I'd like to lately. (There are times this makes me sad, but I know it's only short lived) On top of that, the heart medicine that I'm on tends to lower my blood pressure which is really noticeable at times...leaving me very weak. So work has been nice knowing Eric is having a blast at school (it's hard for us to get him to leave lately) and I rest behind a computer all day. However, that sitting behind a computer all day is the part that's not so much a blessing. It's getting more and more difficult to get through the days without being completely uncomfortable. At times having to get up due to being so uncomfortable. Let's just say it's a good thing the chairs we sit in lean WAY back because my ribs scream at me all day begging for more room!!! And a huge thanks to poor Gwynne, Heath, and Andy. They've listening to my "is it HOT in here" complaints day in and day out. Even though they are freezing their booties off, they won't say a word, they'll simply put on a sweater, after agreeing with me that it is scorching hot! Same goes for my hubby, who sleeps under the biggest of comforters as I have the AC set to 68!

Unfortunately, Eric and Sara's blog has suffered from my uncomfortableness :( When I come home at night, the very first thing I want to do is spend time with my favorite boys Eric and Paul, and the very last thing I feel like doing is hopping back on the computer. I apologize to everyone who's been patiently awaiting blog posts. I am finally starting to get caught back up and it feels good! I also want to let everyone (who has a blog) know that I've been following all your blogs, even though I haven't been commenting nearly as much as in the past, I've been loving each and every post you all put up! Likewise, I'll be back to my commenting self again shortly cuz there's been tons I've been wanting to say (as you all know there's never really a time I don't...especially when it comes to all your babies/kids!!!)

Sara, we can not wait to meet you!!! Your crib should be coming in a couple days! Your brother loves to come up to my tummy and tap on it and say, Babeee! And when you ask him where Sara is he runs over and taps on you! We still have to get you diapers...I'm pretty sure your brother's size 5's will fall right off of you, and we have to get you a cute little outfit to come home in, but don't you worry...that will all be here when you make your way into the world. But most importantly, so will the very open arms of your Daddy, Brother, and Mommy! We can not wait to meet the little one who has the hiccups more often than not!!!

WE LOVE YOU SARA!!!

3 comments:

dina_piazza said...

you look great!!! I want to rub that belly....

jend said...

Dina...have I ever told you how much I love you?!?!

Anonymous said...

Look at that beautiful belly!!! I need to come up to the office to see you sometime soon, before that belly is gone and I can't rub it... Can't wait to meet Sara!