Like every other time we have visitors, November 23rd was a VERY special day!!!
I got to meet my Great Nannie for the very first time!!! Ever since she found out my Mommy was pregnant, she was counting down the days until she got to meet her first great grandchild!!!

4 Generations!!!







I got to meet my Great Nannie for the very first time!!! Ever since she found out my Mommy was pregnant, she was counting down the days until she got to meet her first great grandchild!!!
She and my Great Auntie drove all the way from Boston for the day! I made sure to be on my best behavior to show them how much I appreciated them coming to visit!!!

It's no wonder everyone tells me she's my "Great" Nannie, cuz she sure was great with me!!! We had very special bonding time together. She held me so gently and talked to me so softly that I feel straight to sleep!!!




This is my Great Aunties second time driving all that way to come see me. So I was sure to be on my best behavior for her as well!!!


4 Generations!!!


On that very special November 23rd I also got a visit from Mommy and Daddy's friends Lisa and Jill. They have lived around the corner from my Daddy his whole life and have been friends since kindergarten! They were driving past White Plains on their way home to Boston and just had to give me a quick visit! It was great meeting you! I can't wait until December for my first trip to Boston so I can see you again!!!
As if November 23rd couldn't get any better...it did!!! Mommy was getting me dressed in a very handsome outfit while Daddy went downstairs to let my Great Nan and Great Autnie upstairs. When Mommy heard the front door open she was SO SURPRISED when she saw her Mommy and Daddy walk through the door!!! She was SO HAPPY that she started to cry, cry, cry! Almost as hard as I do sometimes!!!
I was SO happy to spend three days with my Grandma and Grandpa!!! I didn't think I was going to get to meet them for another 5 weeks! Thankfully they couldn't wait that long!!! We spent the next few days getting to know one another! We watched baby Einstein, played in my swing, on my play mat, I slept while all the adults watched movies, Grandma and Grandpa babysat me, we had homemade dinners, and they fed me lots and lots of food!!! We loved them being here so much!!! They helped Mommy physically and emotionally!!!



Unfortunately Grandpa felt he was getting a bit of a cold (turned out to be allergies) so he didn't want to get too close to me! He was so sad he didn't hold me as much as he would have liked, but he'll make up for it during Christmas!!!

I was so sad to see everyone leave that I spit up all over myself!
Come back soon!
Come back soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment