Today Paul and I had a very exciting morning!!! Not only has little Eric not complicated my IPT (that was a fear in the beginning because some woman develop ITP while being pregnant so there was a chance being pregnant could have made mine worse)...but he has helped me break two of my records!!! One of them being...I am now officially in my 21st week without a treatment. The longest I've ever lasted is 20! The second one being...he has helped my numbers go up the most they have ever gone up with no treatment. Last week I was 27 (I basically should have had my treatment but the Dr. was curious to see what my body did without one) This week...my numbers were 56! A 29 jump when the biggest jump I have ever done (that's if there is a jump at all...99% of the time it falls) was 13. So thank you Eric!!!
Here is the latest picture of our little guy! At our last visit (Thursday July 10th) he checked out to be perfect...or as the technician kept putting it....beautiful!!!
5 comments:
Congrats Jen ... I am sure you will continue to have success with those numbers and no complications down the road. Eric is one miracle worker!!
Congrats Jen... I guess that means you have to keep having babies :)
YEAH!!! I am so happy!! So the cure is having more babies :) - I bet Paul is so excited!! Congratualtions!!
Ohh my gosh...you have a little human inside of you!!!! Look at him!
That is such great news about your numbers. Eric saves the day!
Eric is such a good boy already! Good job little guy!
Post a Comment